Étude MBA dans Suède 2023
Changer de devise
Coût de la vie mensuel de base
Louer en colocation440
Part des services publics25
Exemple de coût de style de vie
Combinaison de restauration rapide8
Billet de cinéma13
Pinte de bière locale6
- Short stay visa - if you are coming to Sweden for less than three months.
- Long stay visa type D (Resident permit for studies) - if you plan to stay in Sweden for longer than three months.
De quel type de visa avez-vous besoin ?
Nom du visa
Short stay visa; Long stay visa type D
Prix et devise
The student visa application fee is currently 1000 SEK.
Qui peut demander le visa ?
Citizens of EU/EEA/Nordic counties can live and study in Sweden without a residence permit or visa.
Citizens of Switzerland must apply for a visa if their study lasts longer than three months. However, they can begin their studies immediately after arrival in Sweden or apply before the university admission is announced.
Students who are citizens of countries from outside the EU or EEA and want to study in Sweden will require a student visa or a residence permit. If you intend to stay in Sweden for less than three months, you will need a visa in case you are not a citizen of one of those countries that are exempted from visa requirement in Sweden. If your course of study will last more than three months, you will require a residence permit to enter and study in Sweden.
To be eligible for a residence permit, you must have been admitted to full-time studies on a program or course that requires you to be present at the university or university college.
Où pouvez-vous faire la demande?
Online / Swedish embassy or consulate
After completing your visa application process online, you need to make an appointment with the Swedish embassy or consulate for an interview, to be photographed and fingerprinted, and to receive your residence permit card.
Comment faire la demande ?
To apply for a residence permit for studies, you’ll need to:
- Pay your first tuition fee installment.
- Prepare your supporting documentation. This includes copies of your passport and letter of admission as well as proving that you can support yourself financially during your time as a student in Sweden. If you’ll be staying in Sweden for less than one year, you’ll also need proof of comprehensive health insurance.
- Submit the online application.
- Pay the application fee.
You can find a full overview of the required documentation here: https://www.migrationsverket.se/English/Private-individuals/Studying-in-Sweden/Universities-and-university-college.html
Quand postuler ?
As the application process for residence permits can be lengthy, you should apply as soon as you have received your notification of admission. The current waiting time for a residence permit for studies is three months or more, so be sure to submit your application as soon as possible after paying your first tuition fee installment. A paper application takes much longer than an online application, so apply online if possible.
Visas and residence permits for international students in Sweden depend on the duration of your course of study.
Délai de traitement
Opportunités de travail
As an EU citizen, you are entitled to work in Sweden without a work permit.
Non-EU/EEA citizens will need a work permit. The employer in Sweden will apply for a work permit on your behalf.
You are allowed to work without hourly restrictions, but you are advised not to neglect your studies. You will have to prove that you have made study progress and to show satisfactory academic results.
Heures par semaine
Pourquoi avez-vous besoin de ce type de visa ?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- Berghs School of Communication
- Ghent University - Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
- The Swedish Defence University (SEDU)
- University of Skövde
- EIT Urban Mobility Master School
- Linköping University
- Luleå University of Technology
- EIT RawMaterials Academy - SUMA
- EIT RawMaterials Academy - SINReM